Friday, December 21, 2007

CHRISTMAS AND MORE PAPERWORK


Here's our two kids checking the Christmas gifts, could this one be for them?
Sandy and I are sitting here watching "A Home for the Holidays 9" This is a great show we 1st came across last year. The show has lots of great Adoption stories and music from many great artist I believe the Dave Thomas Foundation puts on this special every year (yes the founder of Wendy's was Adopted). Watching this show and hearing the stories makes us even more anxious for the day well finally meet our child. Next year Christmas will have a whole new meaning with a child in our lives.
Well this time last year we were doing paperwork paperwork and more paperwork and guess what were doing this year? Yep more paperwork! Nothing major just a form stating we will keep the childs American/Kazakh citizenship until 18 years of age.
Only took a few hours to type and get notarized and now it's off the the Sec. of State to be apostilled. With the holidays I hope it wil be back shortly after new years.
Well this is all the updates I have for now.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!!!

2 comments:

Matthew Ruley said...

isn't paperwork so much fun? Hope you hear something soon!

McMary said...

Hi Kelly's,
Thanks for sharing your blog. I am also waiting for the call from Kaz and am working with your agency--I was on the conference call last night also.
My blog is on the CHI website--the McNab's (even though I am adopting as a single mom).
I am praying for you to get the call soon. Take care,
Mary