Sunday, March 2, 2008

WE GOT THE CALL !!!!!!

This week we got the call!! Well not the "call" but another call we've been waiting for. I entered a contest back in December and won a trip :-) I've recieved release forms and tax forms in Jan. and have been waiting to hear something and finally got the call last tuesday. I'm not saying as to where we'll be going "Sorry" (it will be a surprize for all to read later) I'm not really sure of all the details yet but our biggest fears were laid to rest, We were worried this trip would have to take place during our Adoption travels but were told we could take the trip anytime we wanted and all three of us can go. This should make for a nice first family trip together and somewhere neither Sandy or I have been to before. I might have to start another guessing game!
On the Adoption front no new news yet, the 19th will be one year of waiting so we know were getting close. Last we've heard from our Agency is that they expect more referals in March so maybe one could be for us. My mother has been saying her gut feeling is that we will travel in late March we shall see if she's right.
The only other Adoption related things we've done has been to buy a new digital camera, have our carpets cleaned, can't have a baby crawling on dirty floors and just some cleaning around the house and getting things packed.
Well that's it for now, we're going shopping for new coats and some nice outfits for the trips. PAKA PAKA for now.

3 comments:

Matthew Ruley said...

THATS NOT FAIR! You got my heart pumping and I was so excited about the CALL~! Okay winning a trip is pretty cool but definately not what Ihad expected. When you do announce where the trip is, after the McD's thing, I'm going to guess its a trip to Disney! And if it IS a trip to Disney in Orlando, i want to meet you two in person!

Aaron and Julie said...

You guys are funny. My heart started racing for you too!

McMary said...

Oh--I was so excited for a minute.
The trip sounds cool but I hope the really big CALL comes soon. Can't wait to read about that.