Friday, June 4, 2010

NEW HOPE

Sara Paddison, The Hidden Power of the Heart
When the heart is enlivened again, it feels like the sun coming out after a week of rainy days. There is hope in the heart that chases the clouds away. Hope is a higher heart frequency and as you begin to reconnect with your heart, hope is waiting to show you new possibilities and arrest the downward spiral of grief and loneliness. It becomes a matter of how soon you want the sun to shine. Listening to the still, small voice in your heart will make hope into a reality.


We have HOPE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been following your blog for awhile. Have faith, I almost decided to take a break, and then made a connection with a birth mother.

After being shut out of Guatemala, and having multiple domestic adoptions not work out, I thought for sure I would never be a mom.
But in early March, my son was born... I brought him home at 4 days old, and he is the greatest blessing. I can honestly say that I am happy no other situation worked out for me - because this baby is the one I was meant to have. He is amazing.

If you ever want to "talk" feel free to email.

jessica.adopts@gmail.com