Monday, February 4, 2008

Coincidence ???

Coincidence?? Ever since we completed our dossier there have been little signs that Adoption is the right choice for us. You know just little things that happen maybe concidence or not. The day we finished our dossier we went out for Chinese and our fortune was "Your about to embark on the most wonderful journey"
Just last week we finally agreed on how we want to spell the name we picked for our daughter (subject to change depending on how things work out on our trip) that same night a contestant on Jeporady had that name with the same speling and her last name was Kelly!!! No E in her last name but WOW.
And now this brings me to my GUESSING GAME, just the timing of everything starting the guessing game, our anniversery and Kim's Wal-Mart guess and sharing her story with us. Guess what was just on the news!! A couple was just married at WAL-MART in Mississippi this weekend! What are the odds in the timing of this.
And one last sign, I've been reading random blogs and found a few China blogs. In China Adoptions the lore is that ladybugs are a sign that travel is near. Yesterday while out shopping I stopped to look at some cute baby shirts and guess what was on the 1st shirt I picked up YES a LadyBug. Travel could be near!!!

So far no one has the right guess as to were Sandy and I were married at so here is the next clue :
0 one year over 50,000,000 the next
The numbers have something to do with where we were married and Almaty

Good Luck

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I haven't got a guess yet for today... need to think on it some more. I wanted to come back to your little coinky dinky post here and comment though.

I have seen other people post about interesting fortune cookie fortunes and they did travel soon after, so that might be a good sign. I also wanted to say that I have officially nicknamed your little girl Ladybug because of this post. Of course "officially" just means that to me that is how I will think of her.