Sunday, February 3, 2008

Still A Guessing Game

We had some more good guesses today but sorry Sandy and I didn't get married in Wal-Mart (Kim I'd really love to hear your story) nor were we married on a paddleboat. We live a two minute drive away from the Victorian Princess paddle boat but the lake was a little frozen on our wedding day.
So far the guesses have been:
Skydiving out of an plane
Hot Air Balloon
Wal-Mart
and on a Paddleboat
Keep the guesses coming, here's todays clue.

121 but not 1 in Kaz

Good Luck

3 comments:

Matthew Ruley said...

I'm going to assume there are 121 things in the US but none in Kaz. A natural or manmade structures or specific franchises in which you got married. Okay I'll guess you got married in n Outback Steakhouse. What doesnt Kaz have? I'll have to think about that.

Unknown said...

A clean bathroom? Okay, I am sure that's not it. But there are none of them in Kaz! How about a baseball game? There are none of those in Kaz.

Okay, the Walmart story...
The day after my husband's (well not husband at the time) 36th birthday we went to Walmart to get him a new watch. Since watches are in the jewelry section he wandered over and started looking at the rings. He knows I am not a jewelry person so he was asking me things like "would you ever wear that?" about all kinds of stuff. Next thing I knew he was buying a ring that I had said I would wear. I was just kind of puzzled at what the heck he was doing. After he bought it he turned to me and said "so if you'll wear it, does that also mean that you'll marry me?". We had never even discussed marriage so I was in total shock and just sort of mumbled a yes. It turned out that he had no plan to do that at all. He just saw the rings and suddenly wanted to buy me one and ask me to marry him. So, on the spur of the moment, with a totally unplanned proposal, we were engaged in the middle of a Walmart!

Gretchen said...

I am going to say, in a chinese restaurant. I don't know why because there are many chinese restaurants in Kaz.