Friday, February 1, 2008

Guessing Game Day 2


Day #2 of the guessing game so far the guesses have been jumping out of an airplane, sorry Suzanne I can hardly get Sandy onto a plane let alone jump out of a plane ;-) we took a trip to Atlantic city two years ago, it was the 1st time Sandy ever flew. I offered her the window seat but she didn't want to sit to close to the outside of the plane. So no jumping vows for us.
Kim's guess that we took our vows in a Hot Air Balloon, sounds very romantic but not the right guess either. We have a summer festival "Harborfest" and they have one night where several (50-100) balloons go up and light up at sunset. Very beautiful but I don't see Sandy ever stepping foot of the ground.
Keep the guesses coming, Anyone may guess except for family and friends that already know. I know I'm no fun :-p

Here's clue #2: You may have been IN one today.
GoodLuck

The first and most important step toward success is the feeling that we can succeed.
Nelson Boswell

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You didn't happen to have gotten married in a Walmart did you? Well, I was IN one today. Actually I only guessed that because we got engaged in a Walmart. It was very corny and spur of the moment... and I really can't believe I just publicly admitted I got engaged in a Walmart!!! It's a long story but I promise it's not as ghetto as it might seem.

Matthew Ruley said...

Hm what can you be IN and get married IN? Walmart would be untraditional. The word "one" is also a little telling. So I know its not, "in the buff" (cause there is no "one" about that, nor "on the bluff" because you're on it and not in it.

How's in a river paddle boat? That's where Matt and I got married.

Matthew Ruley said...

Thats probably too cold on Valentines day where you are. We got married in Jan on the river boat but we're in Tampa. It was cold that night and drizzly. All our guest got stuck here becuase there was snow all over the country and flights were cancelled. And it was cold in Jamaica where we had our honeymoon.